♥ The 4th

Friday, July 1, 2011

As much as I am loving our vacation in Sweden, I have to admit I'm a lil bummed to miss the 4th of July.  It's my favorite day of the year and there's always so much going on in the beach cities of California.  I guess I'll have to live vicariously through all of your photos this year :-)
What is everyone doing?
If you happen to be hosting or attending a party this weekend, you may want to make one of these treats.  A sure way to help make your July 4th celebration extra sweet!
 1. Red White & Blue Strawberries
2.  Fruit Flag
3.  Sprinkled Ice creamed Sandwiches
4.  Star Jello shots


Have an amazing Independence Day!

11 comments:

Susanne said...

happy Independence Day to you! :)

I am pretty sad for not being in Canada today, boo :(

Andrea@FancyThat! said...

Cool pic there at the end!

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Have a wonderful weekend you two. You're in Sweden girl...enjoy it to the fullest although yes, you're missing out on a great party weekend...but you're in Europe!!! That's a little more terrific!!!! Haha.

xoxo

Emily said...

those 4th of july tasty treats look amazing!! thanks so much for sharing them...just in time for me to make them for a party tonight!! :) xoxo have a fabulous weekend (hope you can celebrate the 4th somehow!)

Julia said...

Um I'd take Sweden over the 4th ANY DAY!!! hahah

Angela said...

Thanks for the lovely ideas! I'm going to make #1 and 2 for a party tonight! Where in Sweden is Jonas from? I have relatives in Skellefteå. My family was lucky enough to visit in June a few years ago (er, 10) and attend Midsummer celebrations. I'm dying to go back and bring my my husband this time! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have to make those Jello shots like NOW! Thanks for posting recipe! Oh and I too would rather be in Sweden!!

Justin and Marisa said...

I definitely miss the Cali 4th of July. Riding bikes from one party to the next. Good times!

Janelle said...

Those Jello shots are a must tomorrow! Well those and all the other treats! Hope you're having fun in Schweeden!!!
:)

Sarah said...

Happy 4th Jenny! Miss you and I hope you are having a blast in Sweden!!

Anonymous said...

America...Fuck yah ;)