♥ Guest Post: M loves M

Friday, July 8, 2011

I was hoping to do more posting while here in Sweden but we've had a full packed schedule so I asked my friend Mara from the fabulous blog M loves M to do a lil guest post for today.  I'm so thankful to have met Mara through the blogging community.  Not only has she become a good friend of mine but we are also now working together in LA.  I just love her and I know you will too!
Hi everyone! My name is Mara and I write over at my blog M Loves M.  I am so thrilled to be guest posting for Jenny May while she is enjoying some time with her hubby's family in Sweden. Aren't you jealous of all this girl's travels?! I know I am! It got me thinking about some of my favorite trips and I thought I'd share some travel pictures with you all today.
Matthew and I recently joined Jenny and Jonas on the married team and we went to Italy for our honeymoon! It was such an incredible trip and I still dream about all the delicious food we ate!
The hillside in Positano
The beautiful Arno River
My handsome husband looking over the countryside
Matthew's family lives in San Diego so we love making day trips down to visit!
 My mom and I went to visit my grandmother last October in Pittsburgh. I loved seeing all the different colored leaves. It's easy to miss the change of seasons in LA
Matthew and I went to New York last year for the first time together. We loved imagining living in a city where we could walk/bus/subway everywhere! (Impossible in LA!)
Matthew proposed to me in San Francisco, the city where we met, 2 minutes after taking this photo. I also met Jenny for the first time two days later! SF will always be one of my favorite cities!
Matthew is such a good travel buddy. He even holds my hand on the airplanes, because I still get a little scared! Where are some of your favorite places you've traveled to? Do you like/hate airplanes? I honestly think I've gotten more nervous about them the older I get. If only it didn't take so long to boat across the world!

Thank you all for letting me come by today and talk about my favorite trips. Come say hi to me on my blog! I write about my life with Matthew, our dog Ginger, share recipes, outfit photos and fun pictures of our all random adventures! Thanks Jenny for having me! Enjoy your vacation in Sweden (and hurry back to LA)!!
xox

12 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I love Mara! Such a great blogger and so beautiful!

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

What a fantastic post Mara wrote. Love her blog as well! ;) Traveling has its positive and negatives sides. To me, the most negative one is the flying part. I don't like airplanes, and have no one to hold hands with. :( So it's always the worst for me. Once I get through customs and see familiar faces my heart can rest again...seriously, I'm that nervous. And yes, I got more nervous about flying the older I got. Years ago I just hopped on a plane and never fully thought about anything. Wish it was that way today. Nonetheless I'm traveling as often as even possible!!! :D

Jenny, enjoy Sweden!!! :)

Ani. said...

Oh - lovely photos :)

Hmm, actually I've grown nervous about airplanes a lot more with age too!

My favourite place in the world is London, not because it's particularly beautiful but because it just feels like home!
The most amazing place I'ver ever been to is probably Malta - beautiful landscape and interesting history!

Mrs C ♥ said...

Hey..fancy seeing you over here Mara!

I know what you mean about flying. It never used to bother me but now that I'm older I get totally nervous to fly. I guess we're just more aware of the risks now?

Anyway, happy Friday!

Mighty Burns said...

OK first of all your adorable. and second these pictures are so beautiful! I cant wait to be in NYC and see the seasons change as you said, and be able to make my way thru the city by foot or cab :)

Libby said...

my favorite place i've traveled to would have to be Chicago with family (my dad lives in IL) and New York last October with my fiance! Now I just want us to go to Hawaii or some place tropical and i'll be set!

Sam said...

I love Mara's blog! I didn't know you two were friends. Ugh jealous!!!

Janelle said...

I need to move to LA immediately so I can be BFF's with the both of you. Seriously! You should do outfit posts together or something...sigh.

Lela said...

This was awesome! I loved the pictures. MY personal favorite place to travel is NYC!

Anonymous said...

Mara, I like your blog. Where do you and Jenny work together? That sounds like so much fun.

Julia said...

She is so so cute! Just checked out her blog and I'm obsessed :)

B said...

I never fly planes scare me to bad. It's been so long since I blogged that I forgot about my favorites looks like your having a blast traveling! Be safe