♥ Home Décor

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Swede and I are still on the hunt for our new home in Santa Monica.  We put the search on hold because we've been traveling nonstop for the last couple months so in the meantime, we're living out of suitcases.  I can't help but day dream about decorating our new place! I definitely want a completely different look from our apartment in San Francisco.  I'm thinking of doing both a modern and vintage influence, very eclectic with bright bold colors and different antique pieces from flee markets.  

Lately, I’ve been obsessing over all the home décor eye candy on Pinterest.  I will most definitely be taking inspiration from there.  These photos are sure to induce an insane level of house envy!
Coveting the pillows and chandelier
Disco ball is a must
Stunning hanging candle centerpiece
Must have Dresser bar
 Future Closet
Easy DIY Disco stairs
 Best office chair ever

So much beauty and inspiration! Let the house hunting begin...

All images can be found on my Pinterest

17 comments:

shopgirl said...

I love PInterest. And it is pure eye candy. I can't afford buying a lot of things, but I make do with the inspiration I get from it.

Good luck Jennie May with finding and decorating your new pad!

xo Reese

Another Diamond Day said...

Good luck with the search! x

joana said...

wooooow! I love the closet. It's one of my dream for my little future home!

Emily said...

AHHH I love all of it, I can't wait until I get to decorate my own house. Have a great day :)

Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Alivia said...

I've decided that you NEED to have the hanging candle chandelier...thing in your new place. It reminds me of your photos/descriptions of midsummer in Sweden!

Tales of a young mamma said...

that closet is Amazing. And love all the white- very Swedish :)

ag. said...

Ooh, that hanging candle centerpiece is seriously stunning! What a unique piece! And that closet?! Yes, please!

Alex said...

Obsessed with the first picture. Those pillows!! Very classy and girly.

Sam said...

OBSESSED with these photos! You always have the best taste Jmay!

Erika Lee Sears said...

love all these photos- i think its so dreamy like a more modern shabby chic.

Janelle said...

These pictures are pure eye candy! I cannot wait until you two find a place and start decorating!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all these images? I'm drooling over each picture!

Mighty Burns said...

I love it all! Good luck!

Jenna said...

You always find the best images! I need to join Pinterest!

Kinsey Michaels said...

oooh i think our home decor tastes are completely similar!!! i love mixing different styles but conveying a bit of a modern aesthetic. that living room photo at the top is so pretty. i hope you guys find a super cute place in santa monica!!!

Ashley said...

loveeeee those stairs!! i so need to get me some of those!

Anonymous said...

I NEED that chair!