♥ Eyes on Fall

Monday, October 3, 2011

It's officially October people.  Let the fall & Halloween fun begin! I am so excited.  Of course it was 80 degrees all weekend though {welcome to "fall" in So. California} so we lounged by the pool and celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays in Laguna Beach.  We went to WaterMarc for dinner which was the tastiest food I've had in a really long time.

With this warm weather still around, I haven't put my summer clothes into hibernation just yet.  Pairing a skirt with a fall colored top to is always a good compromise to layering up and cozy sweaters.  My love for mustard yellow just keeps growing.  It's the perfect color for fall, I plan on pairing this color with different shades of brown, black, and burnt orange.  Happy Fall folks!


Top: ChloĆ©. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Badgley Mischka. 

17 comments:

Shana said...

ahh you look gorgeous!!! I love this color on you! and umm the bracelets are adorable..where did you get them? I love Fall...and October makes me happy :O)

Shana
ColorBlind
Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

Carly said...

Your outfit posts keep getting better and better. I love that color, so so pretty :) Where did you take these pictures?

Norah said...

I love fall too! And your outfit is adorable! :)

Rachel said...

Your hair is great. I once had extremely long hair but do to the headaches I'll never grow it back now

Sarah said...

Love the top! The lace skirt goes perfect with it. So beautiful per always miss May!

Ashley said...

i love this outfit!! SO cute!!

Jamie said...

Love the outfit! Mustardy yellow has become one of my favorite colors this year also :)

Kinsey Michaels said...

i looove this look! it's so chic. would be perfect for almost any occasion! and you look amazing in yellow!
i'm happy it's fall too, although i agree, it really doesn't feel like it here in california!

Sam said...

I love this outfit for fall! The black and mustard is perfect! God I want your hair!!!!

Emily Sue said...

Cutest outfit ever! really love it.

The Girlie Blog said...

Love the blouse. Such a pretty color on you.

Wow. Hard to believe it is October already. Time to shop for Halloween.

melifaif said...

Last shot = Mon.aye!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Janelle said...

Such pretty photos JMay!!! I never liked mustard yellow until now! Can I PLEASE have your hair??!

Chelsea said...

Oooh, your outfit is gorgeous! I definitely agree with you that mustard yellow is perfect for Fall! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice location to take pictures. A perfect outfit for fall -Sally

E said...

Love that color and you look fab!

Liesl said...

This outfit is just darling on you and I'm loving the yellow button down tied...super cute! Today it finally felt like Fall in LA LA land and I got to wear a pair of boots...eeek! :)

Liesl :)