♥ Interior touches

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've been spending a lot of time lately on different interior design websites looking for inspiration for our new apartment.  There are so many styles that I'd like to incorporate but I have to make sure they all tie in together.  DIY projects are a must and add that personal touch.  I'm going to hit up a couple flea markets this weekend where I'm hoping to find some essential vintage pieces.  Here are some decor photos I'm loving on and hopefully can incorporate into our home.
    :: Gold Mirror and striped curtains ::
    :: Handwritten poem on bedroom walls ::
:: Colorful curtains ::
   :: Moroccan wedding blanket ::
  :: Bold & Bright Vanity ::
:: Words etched sideways on a vintage mirror ::
  :: Bed Overlay ::
images via Pinterest

11 comments:

Claire said...

these ar beautiful, that wedding blanket....i have a bit of a 'thing' for blankets...

Eda. said...

Absoloutly love the bold coloured vanity and gold mirror, interior inspiration darling.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Those are interesting. I wouldn't have thought to do multiple colors on the curtains but it looked great!

Sam said...

You have such an eye for interior design. I love all of these looks!!!! Your place is going to look so nice!

Hannah said...

I love the handwritten walls. There's just something about them. That amazing blanket would go perfectly with it too. Great taste!

Janelle said...

I LOVE the colorful curtains and that blanket is amazing!! Plus I think every place should have striped something and my choice would definitely be those gorgeous curtains!

Alivia said...

Ohhh I love the blanket and bed overlay. What am I saying? I love everything.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all these amazing pictures?

Natalie said...

These are so inspiring. Love that mirror and Moroccan blanket. Gorg.

Anna - Swaussie said...

Nice inspiration, what a challenge to decorate your new home. Many opportunities, I understand how it could be hard to choose.

I'm a reader of your lovely blog (even though I don't leave so many comments) and I want to give it some extra attention. I've therefore given you a Versatile Blogger Award that can be collected in our blog.

http://swaussie.blogg.se/2011/november/versatile-blogger-award.html


Keep up the good blog work!

Kristen @ GDSConfessions said...

i so love these! i wish i could afford all of it!!!