♥ Austin Brown

Monday, March 19, 2012

One of my favorite parts about SXSW was being introduced to the musical genius that is Austin Brown.  For the life of me, I can't understand how I only just heard of his music but now I'm hooked!
Not only is Austin an incredibly handsome singer who oozes charisma and dances like a champion, but he just so happens to be Michael Jackson's nephew (I have no words).  Despite the gold standard to be expected as a Jackson, Austin is the real deal and lives up to his ancestral legacy by bringing back the old school soul and funk in his music with a modern flavor.
'Menage a Trois' is one of Austin's new tracks that is an insanely catchy Motown beat with incredible dance moves, high energy, and a beautiful voice.  The hand clap in the beginning of the song immediately drew me in.  Take a listen!
Austin definitely has what it takes to further the Jackson legacy and I think the King of Pop would be proud! I might just have to make a cover of this song and post it! :-)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like watching a young Michael Jackson...a bit spooky but I love it! Beautiful face, voice, and rhythm!

melifaif said...

VERY cool vibe to it. You are right it has a Motown feel, yet very fresh and new. CUTE! Definitely has the Jackson look about him...

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, he is so handsome and that song is so catchy! You need to cover this song. DO IT!

Bionica said...

I hadn't heard of Austin before
He is sucha cutie!
and yes very talented
he's got the moves

xoxo
-Bionica

Kelly said...

SXSW brings only good things, I swear! I've found such cool people by twitterstalking those who were there. This guy is great!

Mesmerize said...

so great post:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Dania said...

you looks so much like them! i am obsessed with mj so this looks like a possible new obsession!

www.thepinksmashbox.com

!HYBRID HUNTER said...

ooo thanks for sharing! what a cutie.

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER

Fashion Tales.... said...

I love the sound! Very cool. SXSW is always good for new music discoveries.

DIY Fierce Style said...

Are you okay? I hope something hasn't happened to you. OMG that would be the worst! Fill us in on your glamourous life, girl. You and J├Ânas are the sweetest couple evs!

Kady Heron said...

Nice post!
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

Rofo said...

stopped blogging?
Lovers' Shore

Eeny said...

been missing you in blogworld lately. hope everything is well with you.

Julye said...

so cool!!!!