♥ South by Southwest

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm back {finally}!

I needed a little blog break to catch up with all the craziness in my life.  My new job is keeping me busy but I'm having a ton of fun.  The team & I just returned from SXSW and had an absolute blast. We enjoyed crazy rain immediately followed by the warm sunshine, tasty Texas BBQ, bonding with colleagues, lots of networking, patios rooftops and balconies filled with cocktails and tasty beer, and of course, great music! I also got the chance to meet up with different bloggers and social media folks who are known in our circle for tearing it up.  

Very inspiring! 

Here are some shots I took with my iPhone...
 :: Bing Party :: 
:: Austin Brown (Michael Jackson's nephew) performing at CNN Party ::
 :: Surviving the week with 5 hour Energy ::
 :: One of my fav. girls, the amazing graphic designer Ely :: 
 :: Street Mural in Austin ::
:: Rock Band with colleagues ::
:: Kanye stunna shades ::
 :: Downtown Austin at night :: 
 :: Being silly at the Mashable Party ::
 :: Dinner at Salt Lick ::
:: Rockstar Developer Jason ::
 :: Google Maps Party :: 
 :: Rockin the hats ::
 :: Concert at Tumblr Party ::
:: The more you drink, the more gangsta you get ;-) ::
 

KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD 

12 comments:

Janelle said...

You're back! I feel like a stalker because I have been checking your blog everyday waiting for you to update. Glad you are back and can't wait to see your future posts! xoxo

melifaif said...

Austin, will no doubt stay weird...and wonderful!!!!

Natali Puga said...

Looks like such a blast!
It's my dream to go to sxsw.

Sam said...

Yayy! So happy you're back to blogging! I have missed your posts so much! South by Southwest looks incredible. I've always wanted to go!

Mrs C ♥ said...

Hey girl! Lovin these pics! Looks like a really great time. That huge Google Maps thing is awesome!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

What is your new job? You always get to do the coolest stuff. Can we switch lives?

Olivia.Dee said...

I saw your pictures on IG throughout the week and found myself getting a combination of all kinds of jealous and all kinds of excited to go next year. looks like a fabulous time.

Caitlin said...

This looks amazing! I've always wanted to go to SXSW! Lucky gurl :)

Blicious said...

cute pics!!! love them!

xoxo
b

brittany said...

this looks like the best time ever ever! what a trip :) and that giant google maps location symbol thingy blows. my. mind.

Liesl said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL time...so many of my friends attend this each year, FUN! :)

Morgan Brooks said...

Since I live in Austin I can tell you that it does stay wierd all year long. haha I promise. It looks like you had a marvelous time and I am so glad. I just discovered your blog and it is truly lovely dear. You do a remarkable job. A true Gift
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/